TM Nest Egg (GIO CashBack) is a limited pay, participating endowment plan which provides you with a stream of guaranteed yearly cash benefits so you can enjoy today’s luxuries, while saving for tomorrow.
1. The prevailing interest rate is 3.75% p.a. which is non-guaranteed.
2. Applicable to annual premium payment mode only.
3. Based on the profile of a 1 year old female, non-smoker, premium payment term of 5 years and policy term of 20 years, paid-out option and guaranteed yearly cash benefit of S$15,000.
4. The projected maturity benefit includes a guaranteed benefit and non-guaranteed bonuses. Bonuses are based on a projected investment rate of return of 4.65% p.a. (for premium payment term of 5 years with policy term of 10 years) and 4.75% p.a. (for the other premium payment and policy terms) on the Participating Fund. As these bonuses are not guaranteed, the actual amount payable may vary according to the future performance of the Participating Fund.
5. Riders may be subject to full underwriting.
6. Depending on the premium payment term and policy term selected. Refer to Product Summary for details.
7. In the event of death of the life assured, a death benefit comprising the following, less any indebtedness, will be payable in one lump sum - 105% of total annual premiums paid, accumulated reversionary bonuses and any guaranteed yearly cash benefits accumulated with Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore Ltd. (TMLS) plus accumulated interest (if paid-out option is not selected).
All ages mentioned in this web page are based on age next birthday.
This plan is underwritten by Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore Ltd and all proposals are subject to financial underwriting and acceptance. All benefits and features mentioned herein are subject to terms and conditions of the policy. You must refer to the policy contract for the precise terms and conditions of this insurance plan. The information shown is for reference only and is accurate as at 28 February 2014.
Buying a life insurance policy can be a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs, and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premiums paid. You may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you.>
This document is published for information and general circulation only and does not have regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation and your particular needs.>
No representation or warranty whatsoever (including without limitation any representation or warranty as to accuracy, usefulness, adequacy, timeliness or completeness) in respect of any information (including without limitation any statement, figures, opinion, view or estimate) provided herein is given by SBI and it should not be relied upon as such.
Premiums charged as per the premiums tables shared by Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore Ltd.
Additional documents may be required at the point of application.
Walk in to any of our branches to speak with our Relationship Managers